Be a part of a group of 7 active, adult travelers to experience the magnificent scenery, food and wine of this UNESCO world-heritage region. Our itinerary includes overnight stays in Beaune, Dijon and Meursault.
- High speed train journey – depart from Paris by high-speed train, through the French countryside, and enjoy a train-picnic lunch along the way, just as the French do.
- Carefully-selected overnight destinations in Burgundy: 2 nights each in Beaune, Meursault and Dijon to experience rural village-life, as well as small cities, rich with medieval history. Plus, 2 nights in Paris.
- Full Day wine-tasting tour: With our private guide, travel by van through the Burgundy countryside to discover stunning, centuries-old villages. We will visit family Domaines to taste Village, Premier Cru and Grand Cru appellation wines. A 3-course lunch with wine, featuring typical Burgundian cuisine, is included.
- Walking tours of medieval Beaune and Dijon: Led by our local French guide, you will experience these magical cities and learn of the area’s proud traditions of wine, gastronomy and architecture. We will also enjoy an afternoon wine tasting in Beaune.
- A Walk through the vines: Enjoy a slower pace as we travel from Beaune to Meursault on-foot. Walking through the rolling countryside along a paved path, we will see the vines in their Fall colors, and ancient wine domaines up-close. No need to worry about your luggage, as it will be transported separately.
- Also: During your stay in Paris, an enchanted evening Seine River Cruise to enjoy a sparkling Eiffel Tower.