Details, details, details. That, and many hours of hard work goes into planning a successful trip. With over 10 years of planning trips for hundreds of travelers, The Professor has the knowledge and experience to put together the right travel experience for you. Take advantage of The Professor's special relationships with hotels, guides, authentic restaurants, and other travel providers to plan a perfect travel program.
Tours can be designed as unescorted tours or accompanied by The Professor.
Email The Professor (firstname.lastname@example.org) to custom design a tour to Paris, Normandy Invasion Beaches, Italy, Peru & Machu Picchu, Spain, Iceland, Ireland, Norway, Austria, Denmark and Germany.
What Travel Planning Services are Included?
Start with a free, no obligation, 15-minute personal telephone consultation with The Professor. We listen to YOUR needs and wants. From there, if we agree to proceed, The Professor will:
- Recommend and Arrange Hotel Reservations with The Professor's Special Pricing Deals
- Plan Special Restaurant/Event/Excursion Reservations
- Research Air Itineraries - Get the Most Economical and Convenient Air Itinerary Possible - This Alone May be Worth the Cost of The Professor's Travel Planning Service
- Arrange Guide Services, Local Transportation, Airport Transfers
- Procure VIP Admission Tickets
- Obtain Train Tickets
- Design Day-by-Day Tour Itineraries
- Provide Necessary Documents and Tickets for Your Trip
- Follow-Up with Telephone Conversation to Review Itinerary
What's Not Included?
- International or domestic flights (we do air itinerary planning as noted above)
- Travel insurance (we can recommend travel insurance options)
- Our fees are for itinerary planning only. All other costs (lodging, transportation, guides, tickets, insurance, meals and other expenses) are the responsibility of the traveler
What Does Itinerary Planning Cost?
- 1-7 day itinerary for up to 4 persons traveling on same itinerary: $495
- 8-14 day itinerary for up to 4 persons traveling on same itinerary: $595
- For each additional person, add $50 per person
- Excessive changes and modifications may require additional fees
Travel agents earn commissions by booking hotels and other travel services. Their motivation is to book a travel program that maximizes agent commissions, not necessarily what is best for the traveler. The Traveling Professor, as a travel planner, accepts NO commissions from hotels, guides, or other travel providers. The Professor works for YOU.
- Budget, moderate, and luxury trip planning available. Estimated costs of your tour detailed during phone consultation.
- Travel on your own, with The Professor, or with one of our carefully selected tour leaders.